domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Getting busy...

I haven't written in quite some time, because things have picked up a lot since my last blog entry. I feel as though time is going a lot faster now, because I've gotten involved in more and more things.

Tonight I'm actually just writing to ask for (continued) prayer. The past week, I've felt like I've been running on very low energy. I'm always tired! In fact, tonight is the first time that I haven't attendend the Sunday night service at church, because I just felt too zapped of energy. I ask for prayers for motivation, for excitement in teaching, and for renewed energy, especially because I don't want to feel that my teaching is a burden, but a joy. I want to have the excitement to lesson plan and teach, rather than always be hoping for the weekend. I want the drive and power to not only do what I came here to do, but to do it TO THE FULL---to live abundantly.

thanks friends.
noelle

1 comentario:

  1. Is there something you can cut back on (or out)?
    Praying for you.
    te amo
    Papi

    ResponderEliminar