viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

End of Week One

I have lots of this I could write today. It's been such a wonderful, busy, exhausting, up and down, excellent first week.
But first, I just have to share this, because I thought it was the cutest thing ever and one of those moments where I really wish someone would've had a camera.

Yesterday...or maybe two days ago...I was standing outside by the wall of the building at recess when this 2nd grade girl, Lia, daughter of another English teacher, Juli, ran up to me and gave me a big hug around my legs. Her friend, Edith, seeing this, ran up behind Lia and gave both of us a big hug. Then came Debani, then Yunjuen, then Sofia, until eventually practically the whole second grade class was lined up in front of me forming a big blob of hugs. It really was the cutest thing ever.


So, here are some pictures of both my classes (the first two are of the 5th grade, and the last two are of 6th grade--one student being absent)...







I'll write more later...

3 comentarios:

  1. Aww, they look awesome! And like they're having fun and happy to be there, which is a good sign :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This are great pictures. Give them all a hug for me. :)

    ResponderEliminar